Tuesday 20 September 2011

The best laid plans of mice and men

US Cattle 200911
Today those plans did go awry. The markets took it into their heads to make up the ground lost yesterday. Luckily I was out when all this was happening so I did not have the chance either to worry or to attempt to deal with a problem that had no real solution. Positive point at time of writing is that the DJI has kissed the resistance line and has not moved on.
I am going to be bold and buy some more shorts on the US markets. After all, silver and gold have repaid my patience as has COW. This will be my chart today. I bought when that long resistance line was breached. Then there was a worrying pull back but now the price has broken up a second time.

My reason for being out today was a long awaited follow up appointment at the hospital. I was in hospital some months ago for a period of two weeks. I had an illness with severe neurological symptoms. It remains undiagnosed but the symptoms have abated. I had hoped that the follow up would involve a kiss and goodbye. But some autoimmune antibodies which appeared while I was in hospital remain and are serious enough to warrent further investigation despite the fact that I feel 99% better. So more tests and appointments are in the offing.

No comments: