Wednesday 15 May 2013

Acting on information

This is a mini post. No charts, no market review. Just a heads up on what I have decided to do as a result of
my review of support and resistance as described in the last posting. More work needs to be done but the
initial results are so good that I thought I should act.

There's no point in putting in the work if you do not act on it. I am working on the principle that in this up-
phase of the market I should be fairly well invested. The risk is I might be a bit late but, as they say nothing ventured nothing gained. So I have bought: XL, SAFM (adding to existing holdings) NFLX, AOL, SUSS, WG, CIG, NRG. All these in the US. Also I have bought VMED in the UK since the adr appeared in my US search.

I'll just have to wait and see how these go.The last batch I bought is working out well. As ever this is not a recommendation just a record of what I am doing..

No comments: