Thursday 5 September 2013

Bull run?

You see what I mean about no fear. Yesterday the US Senate has agreed to vote on the use of force in Syria and the market bounced upward. By midday it had climbed over 100 pints and there it stayed for the rest of the day. Volume stuck at the 14 day moving average. Futures indicate a follow through today.



The UK market recovered all of its lost ground in the afternoon and is also poised for an up day today.



My heart is in my mouth. The US market has broken resistance and there is not far to go before I get my signal. My worry is this. Will the market run for cover if and when the guns begin to fire? Is this a classic bull trap? Is the smart money trying to lure the unwary to buy their shares while the going is still good?

What to do?

No comments: